Pro-Surve Technical Services provides certified damage mechanism analysis (DMA) experts to analyze in and out of service facility piping, pressure vessels, exchangers, and general fixed equipment. Our team of industry experienced individuals can provide your facility with individual damage mechanism/corrosion identification and recommended solutions at your request or provide a multitude of individuals for a shutdown or turnaround performing larger facility analysis within a short duration.
Pro-Surve’s qualified inspectors perform the visual inspections required, as recommended by the API-936 refractory inspection standard. They supplement these inspections with the appropriate nondestructive testing techniques outlined in Inspection and Testing Plans based upon the anticipated Damage Mechanisms which have been identified by Pro-Sure Engineering Services Engineers.
Pro-Surve also holds team members with significant knowledge over API 2218, aiding in fireproofing assets for new unit construction projects. Fireproofing advisory is essential in ensuring your unit and employees are protected.
Each Pro-Surve inspector is required to have knowledge and experience in the following:
- API RP 936 Refractory Installation, Testing, and Materials
- API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspection Code
- API 570 Piping Inspection Code
- API RP 571 Damage Mechanisms affecting equipment in refinery industry
- API RP 572 Inspection of Pressure Vessels
- API RP 576 Inspection of Pressure Relieving Devices
- API RP 577 Welding and Welding Inspection and Metallurgy
- API RP 574 Inspection Practices for Piping System Components
- API RP 2218 Fireproofing Practices
Whether you need a Maintenance Inspector, Reliability Inspector, Turnaround Inspector, or an Inspection Planner, Pro-Surve has the proper Inspectors to get your job done right… because we said that we would.
Pro-Surve Technical Services provides clients with cost effective and high quality non-destructive testing (NDT), both conventional and advanced, as well as visual inspection and engineering solutions. We look forward to hearing from you.